ANNOUNCE: Volunteers needed for New OHV Riding Area to Open in Escambia County FL

Recreation area announcements and reviews
florida4x4
DFMYWMI

ANNOUNCE: Volunteers needed for New OHV Riding Area to Open in Escambia County FL

Post by florida4x4 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:05 am

Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:37:39 -0600 
To: <whole_lotta_email_addresses>
Subject: New OHV Riding Area to Open in Escambia County FL    

Hello everyone,  I wanted to tell you about an exciting new riding area that is coming to the Cantonment, FL area.  Will Brown has already begun work on a new riding area that will have a wide variety of riding.  He will offer trails, tracks for motorcycles and 4 wheelers as well as trails for UTVs/Side by Sides and even a mud area for trucks.

Will is looking for individuals that would like to come and volunteer to help set up the park, cut trails etc.   In return he is willing to trade off access to the park as payment for your work.  I would encourage anyone that has helped build trails, tracks, mud bogs or UTV trails to call Will Brown at (850)619-1754.

It will be great to have another option especially one closer to home for those of us in Escambia County.

Wayne Briske
NOHVCC State Partner FL
Board Member Blue Ribbon Coalition

Google Maps Link toCantonment, FL
1972 GMC Jimmy K30/383/TH250/NP203/NP205/D60/14FF/42's on Stazworks Beadlocks
1997 GMC K3500 Suburban Project Truck
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 Intentional Accident

“A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.”
swamp donkey
DFMYWMI

RE: ANNOUNCE: Volunteers needed for New OHV Riding Area to Open in Escambia County FL

Post by swamp donkey » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Building a park is hard, expensive work. I used to get a four x hoe for a $100, bulldozer for $300 a weekend. Still hard to do. I wish them luck.
jeep YJ
jeep XJ